Love you more than my chapstick!!! Getting SO close and I cannot WAIT!
Tears.. God bless friendship and may God bless your littles with an abundance of friendship and love. You are such a wonderful and mamma!
I agree with all of the above! Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for our friendships! Love you ladies more than I love...grilled cheese sandwiches! (I had to think of something that I love as much as you love chapstick!)
That last line should've said, you are such a wonderful FRIEND and Mamma!!!
Love, love, love!
Love you more than my chapstick!!! Getting SO close and I cannot WAIT!
ReplyDeleteTears.. God bless friendship and may God bless your littles with an abundance of friendship and love. You are such a wonderful and mamma!
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of the above! Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for our friendships! Love you ladies more than I love...grilled cheese sandwiches! (I had to think of something that I love as much as you love chapstick!)
ReplyDeleteThat last line should've said, you are such a wonderful FRIEND and Mamma!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love!
ReplyDelete