I'm sure you guys will come up with the perfect name for him and your family!! XO
I'm sure the name you pick will be perfect...just like this baby boy. <3
What a beautiful picture of you two! I love the idea of waiting until you meet your next one to choose a name. It will be one that fits him individually!
Love this and totally agree :)
I love this picture too! I love all of the people in it!
Just wanted to say I'm thinking of this new baby boy and all of you
; )
I'm sure you guys will come up with the perfect name for him and your family!! XO
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the name you pick will be perfect...just like this baby boy. <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture of you two! I love the idea of waiting until you meet your next one to choose a name. It will be one that fits him individually!
ReplyDeleteLove this and totally agree :)
ReplyDeleteI love this picture too! I love all of the people in it!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say I'm thinking of this new baby boy and all of you
ReplyDelete; )
ReplyDelete